Friday, September 24, 2010

The Spot for Everything Nutrition, Health, Exercise & Wellness!

Welcome to my brand new blog!  I'm Jill - your Nutrition Concierge!  We all know that when you stay at a hotel in a "never been to" type destination, the Concierge becomes your best friend.  They seem to have the answers to your questions, always get you the reservation you want and send you in the right direction.  That's the idea here!  

I am going to be discussing everything on Nutrition, Health, Exercise & Wellness.  Each post will be on a new hot topic!  Whether its something that I have recently been asked, talked about in the news, or even a Nutrition myth I can clear up, everything is fair game here!

Before I start, I think you should know a little about me!  I live in Southern California and attend California State University, Northridge as a Nutrition, Dietetics and Food Science graduate student.  I'm in the process of becoming a Registered Dietitian(more about that later!)and am almost done with my graduate studies. I hope to one day own a private practice and make a difference in people's lives. 

I have a cute little dog named Madison (she will certainly make an appearance) and when I am not in class, studying or at work, I love to exercise...especially running and yoga.

So stay tuned!  I think you will find very helpful, usable Nutrition tips and information here.  And feel free to leave questions!

In health & happiness,

Jill 

No comments:

Post a Comment